Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's About Time!

I am finally starting a blog...I view so many of my friend's blogs that I figured I would give it a whirl...Hopefully I will keep it updated frequently...I should, considering how much time I log on Facebook/Myspace...etc...

Christmas is approaching and I am still not done shopping...Every year I procrastinate and swear I will start earlier the next year but I don't...and somehow it all comes together and I manage to get it all done!! Madeline is getting very excited for Christmas to come this year...She loves to talk about Santa, watch Santa on television, and in pictures, but when we mention sitting on his lap she responds with..."I don't have to". Last weekend she woke up saying she wanted to sit on his lap so we got her all dressed up and headed off to the mall...When we got there she still was saying..."Santa, Santa!" That is until we finally saw Santa...which she then says again..."I don't have to!" We didn't push the issue considering the line was about an hour long! Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment